About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, January 31, 2011

You know what? The hardest thing in your life is when your own brother/sister/mom/dad/blah blah blah, are not talking to you without any reasons. In my case, my brother. I don't know why he don't want to talk to me. I feel so empty right now. It's the fact that I have a 'beautiful' family. A 'friendly' friends but actually, it's all empty.

I feel like I'm fading away from the family. I'm fading away from my friends and the most dangerous thing is, I'm fading away from myself. I'm not sure why I feel that way. It's like there's something missing in my life. And of course is not about LOVE. My heart is still lock for guys right now. It's just this thing that is missing. I just can't find it anywhere. =/ I need someone to talk but I just don't like to tell stories about me. This is why I have you,to express my feelings in here. I felt so empty.

Now, what's wrong with me? What did I do wrong? I want to cry but nah, I don't want because I hate to see myself crying over and over again. This is because, when I cried, no one will listen. I hate to let others know why I cried and in the end they comfort me. I just don't want to burden them with my pathetic tears. Just a waste of a time. =/ Seriously, I don't know why? :'(

I think, the best way to solve this is to keep silence because, silence is the best way to communicate. I rather not talk than talking. I rather be like this than be loud.

Should I change? Or should I not change? *shrugged*

Empty...

No comments:

Post a Comment