About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yeayness! Projects finally over and all I can say that, my friends and I screwed the Software Design's project! I don't know if I can pass the subject or not! *shrugged* I know, I'm not helping my partner at all for the codes and I felt so useless and bad after all! I'm so sorry for not helping you but I just hope both of us can pass. This is my first time doing a project report on a very last minute. I rushed through the report and I just scared about the report. Running along the corridor to print the report and dropped it in teacher's pigeon hole was not easy! Tiring! Ahh, I just don't want to think about the late submission anymore. I won't sleep if I keep on thinking about that. Fuh! Just be prepare for the next Semester's project! Lesson learnt, listen to teacher's advise and teaching in class!

Coming up next will be our main exams. 1st and 2nd of March. I must start revising early in order to understand the concept but man, I don't know how to start! Ouh my goodness! So shagged and I just want to rest my mind and my body off. Now, I'm scared that my IA lab test gonna be a failure. A big failure. I scared I'll repeat the module because I screwed my term test, quiz 1 and lab test. I just hope IA I can pass and as long as I clear this, I'll be ok huh. =/ I wanna have a short getaway. Please! Let me have a break! A decent break! =/

So, I guess I'll stop here? I'll post more pictures of me and good friends. We went karaoke the other Saturday! So fun and it was awesome. Now, I miss them a lot! Ouh, late March, please come hurry because I want to go chalet and going out with the good friends. :) Looking forward for the chalet on the 14 of March!

You scared me to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment