About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, April 22, 2011

Legal 18 on 19042011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 18th Birthday Shahril. :)

There are not many pictures taken during that night. I had fun and I enjoyed having dinner with them. I only know Shahril and Hamdan from Jamiyaah. And not to forget Acap. Haha. This guy who wanted to 'flirt' with me but tak jadi. LOL. *inside joke* Anw, more friends are always welcome. :)

I don't like this semester's timetable. I prayed hard tt there's no 8am classes and there you are, Wednesday and Friday both starts at 8am. -.-" On a lighter note, there's no school on Monday. It's a privileged for ITECH students. ^_^ So, first day of school will be this Tuesday. I got Saturday, Sunday n Monday to enjoysta! Wohoo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This botak boy is damn cuteeee! I wanna kiss him like there's no tmr can? :P Ok bye.

Have a happy weekends ppl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment