About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Alhamdulillah

Officially graduated from Temasek Poly and I passed all my modules and I maintained my GPA and yes, Alhamdulilah. My hardwork finally paid off. I am satisfied with my results. Compared to my last 2 semester, my GPA went up a little bit this semester excluding my Cumulative GPA. :D I don't know what else to say but I am very happy with all the results. Congrats to all my friends too. For those who fail (well I hope nobody) please try again and work hard. :D

School life: Checked. It's time to find a proper job for myself. :) Pray hard for me. Insyallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment