About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, March 4, 2013

Hope you are doing well out there. I know I've been ignoring this dusty blog of mine for so long because 1) I've been using laptop at my work everyday and I am tired of switching on the laptop of mine at home. 2) Because when I got home, I will tend to feel very very sleepy and in the end I just use my smartphone. 3) Nothing interest me to update my blog. i don't know what to type either. Heh. Pardon me. :D

Life has been interesting. With mood swings, misunderstanding, sickness blah blah blah. But I managed to pull through. I managed to control it well I have to get angry first before cooling my temper down. Not that busy with work but more to busy relaxing at work watching Running Man and other movies/drama/catch up drama etc. That will be my routine if not camwhore with the girls. That will be my Monday-Friday routines.

As for the weekends, I really spend it with my practicals. Yes, my TP is on 11 March 2013 and it will be 6 more days to the final judgement. Yes. Only my family, colleagues and boyfriend know about it. I'm not going to announce on social network yet because I don't want to be like other people. So yaya papaya. Nope. I wanna pass it and will only announce it when I pass my TP. Insyaallah amin. This is my dream. I don't care if I can't afford to buy a car. As long as I know how to drive, it will be my dream come true. :))

I am nervous. Yes. I hope I can ace it well. Because I don't want to repeat. I want to pass it with "flying colours" I sound cliche but if my siblings can pass with only 1 try, so can I. Like running man always said, HWAITING for fighting. :D Hope for the best. I know I can do it!

3 more days to payday, say what? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment