Let's welcome my new N. I called him N because of the name lah,duh. LOL. So,here my new boyfriend. ;)

So that's my new boyfriend N. I bought it like 2 weeks ago and I'm so in love with him. Yes. You are right,as many have already know,I've changed my number as well. So,for those who I missed out,actually,I purposely don't want to give my new number to you,because for me,there's like no point. =) I gave those who are really closed to me and able to communicate with me. I love the colour and the features of N. Pretty! ;)
Fast forward. I'm so gonna wish my Sabby-darling a belated 21st Birthday. SO sorry,if I wish so late over here. But for sure,I'm happy that you are happy,girl. I'm so gonna meet you soon! Missed you,honey! =) This was 7th of July.
Ken's 20th birthday. We celebrated his birthday during Maths Tutorial class. We bought him a small cake for him and 3 presents for him. I just hope he will be happy sooner or later. His smile and his jokes really brings light to us! =) Happy Birthday,Ken! This was 26th of June.

The Funny Cake.

The presents. Hope he liked it! =)
Been coming home late since last 2 weeks. Took cab home for like everyday last week. Lucky there's Jun Kang who let me and Syakir tumpang all the way to Chinese Garden Mrt Station. Save time. Thanks. This is what happened,when we all stay in till 930pm for our e-biz project.


Had dinner inside the lab! Ouh,we also tapau food all the way from either Habibie or Tender Best.


This hallway and the blk stated above,we called Hall of Hell! Haya. We stay in all the way till night. I just can't believe that. -_-
Fast forward,last Friday was our Captain's Ball comprtition between IFC. We lose but of course we as the class had a lot of fun! Our class was the kecoh one till Steven's joined in the fun. HAHA. Ouh well,I love my class very much! ;)
Time checked,it's 2:06am already. Time to sleep. See me,updating the blog in 3 weeks time? Byeo!

I wanna have a short getaway before main examinations.
No comments:
Post a Comment