The pictures are here thanks to Lily for the pictrues. I won't say anything. Enjoy,yaw! ;)



Preparations before the presentation.





All are ready to present. Looking good and nice. =)

The 1st group to present.

2nd group!

Us.

Gavin!


3rd group to present.

4th group!

My Group the 6th group!
Once all the groups have done with their presentation, Mr Steven decided to take a class photo and also, we have a suprised for the 3 July Babies. =) I love my class so much because they are the most kecoh classmates and all behaves the same way as us. I don't know why. We can joke around and have fun together. =)

Surprised!!!


Happy Birthday to these July Babies! ;)


Birthday Boys with Steven.




The closest ones. <3

With the crazy people! <3

The miangs. LOL. <3
Glad that everything's over. With people like them,I won't be dragging my feet to school because,school = fun. But when come to the serious part, I will drag my feet all the way to TP. Ouh yeah, I just can't wait to finish up my Japanese role-play. Alhamdulilah, all the tests I passed and I just hope when come to the actual day of role-play, it will go on smoothly. Insyallah. =) When this is over, time for OOP. Lily and I can scracth head when come to OOP. I don't even understand a thing lah. I feel like I'm not contributing much on OOP. Hmm. I need to start and call for help for OOP. Anyone?? Know how to create a JTable?? I bet noone will know.
OMG! This Friday,I'm meeting Sabrina! I miss Amrul. =( I just hope, when he's free, we all free to go out and have some fun! I miss my different parents siblings! <3
I can't wait for Saturday tho. PaintBall with the classmates! Wohoo. I don't mind spending on it because,I always wanted to play Paintball! Thanks to the organizer who planned this. I really can't wait. *skipped around*
Gotta go. Tomorrow Japanese role-play rehearsel at 11am and 6pm. Boring ke ape eh! Haiz
True friends are always there by your side. How about a true lover?
No comments:
Post a Comment