About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Deepavaali to all Hindus in Singapore. =)

T02 outing to Sentosa has been cancel because not many people responding and not many people are coming. Just like how I expected it to happen. Not their fault actually maybe they busy with their own stuffs or family? Anyway, I don't think they wanted to organise such outing again. Not only that, I kind of miss my TNS days with the crazy people. HAHA.

On a lighter note, I love my pictures very much. I'll update all the pictures I took every now and then in my blog. Hehe. Anw, should I follow Fazzle to Balestier to watch the guys playing soccer tomorrow or should I go photo taking session with people? Hmm. I don't know. No promises. LOL.

Anw,let's watch this...













I want a bf with good photography skills. ;) Where can I find him?


Ok,I'm done here. 3 days holiday and I hope, I can start with my Wireless Tech's assignment yeah. HAHA. I wish.

I'm not a good story teller but a good listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment