About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's Saturday and I got nothing to do but to stay at home. It's ok, I need to rest and also let my parents know that I know how to stay at home. -.- Anyway, 1st week of school isn't that bad all but this semester gonna have a lot of projects based work. Just wish me luck yeah. This week alone, I went out after school almost everyday. The parents were very angry but if they know me, they should know me. Monday, accompanied Syakir till 7pm to his CDS's lecture. Tuesday, went to Pasir Ris to play badminton till 930pm and I reached home till 11pm. Wednesday, went out and have dinner with the cousin, we had BBQ Chicken. Thursday, met my good friend, Sabby Flicker over at Lot 1 and had my 1st Pastamania dish there. Friday which is yesterday, went out with the peeps. Initial plan was to catch a movie Takers but no afternoon slot available. So headed down to Grandlink to have a pool session with them. Lucky it's not crowded if not, I don't dare to go. I had fun going out for 1st week of school till I'm broke. LOL. Also on the same Friday, I came in to the Wireless Technology lecture for 5 mins. I'm late and thanks to the traffic and on the first day of school, that same teacher call me LAZY just because I don't take out my lecture notes. BUMMER. -.-

I should switch back my holiday mood to study mode. And also have to go back early from next week onwards. Insyaallah, if I'm not stubborn. ^^ Afterall, I still a teenagers.

Ouh, let's move on with my TNS week. All I can say is, FUN FUN FUN! Thanks for making me smile and to my roommates, WAWAKISS, I had so much fun living under one room. ;) I miss having honeystars, cooking and lepaking session with fellow people. =D

Week 1. 11/10/2010 to 15/10/2010.





My flatmates and we chose Italy as our country.\



I love this! LOL



Fried Maggie for breakfast. =D



Before we prepared for our International Buffet.



We cooked pasta for the class and for the boys too.



Pei Ming. =)



Lenice on the left and YingJia on the right. =)



Wawa. =)



It really look delicious. ^^



The girls from my class. T02





Brazilian Group. =)



Australian Group. =)



Italian Group. =)



I'm glad they finished our pasta. Hehe.



Indian Pokers.



ILoveBluehoodie!


And on the next day, we end class pretty early and we decided to have lunch over Seoul Garden. Lily was there too and she visit us at Temasek Green too! Awesome shit! =D





On the same day, we decided to cooked the guys a supper. By the time it was as late as 12am and everybody was looking damn shagged including me. We played card games earlier on and by 11pm they went back to their own apartment for attendance and they came back to our apartment for supper.



Yummeh and they loved it! ;)


Week 2. 18/10/2010 to 22/10/2010

On the weekends we went home and came back to Temasek Green for another week of stay. On Monday, test followed by the movie. The test was ok ok for me but I did managed to score. I pass eh. The movie was great,Outsourced. After the movie went out to buy some groceries and the malay guys decided to bought us Satay all the way from Changi. We fork out some money to buy. Headed to level 9 and have our dinner over there while watching Daredevil and Wakenabeb. LoL.









Wawa and I will always complained that we are hungry. That's why we bought Honeystars so that at night we can eat it. LOL. PPG!





Fazzle and Rahman cooked for us breakfast. Thank you. =D



We are still fresh.







We're busy doing project and the same time have FUN.





On the last night, we did not sleep but we stay awake by talking and talking and talking till the next morning. When one by one started to sleep, left Syakir and me. We continued talking even though my eyes were almost closed. Around 8am plus, Wawa and I finally get to sleep till 10am plus.

This is it, it's our presentation day and thanks to Mr T.V for coming late. We sure very understand your situation. 530pm home sweet home. Packed our things and byebye Temasek Green. =D



Memories. Class of T02. =))





Byebye #04-07. You are missed and the people too. ;)


Ahh. Finally, I'm done blogging about TNS. =D

If only you know what I really want....

No comments:

Post a Comment