And. I'll be away from next week onwards. Nope. I'm not going for a holiday but TNS. It's a CDS special course where students have to stay in an apartment for 2 weeks. I'm so excited for that. But, I haven't even know what to bring for this Monday. I can't be bother to think, wait till the last minute can? =P Monday was the briefing and there are a total of 115 students altogether and this Friday will be our very 1st lesson. Tutorial 02 here we come. Let's play hard,silent party and study smart. I just hope my group members are much more better than my Jap's group members. I can die of anger. Heh.
So, I'll be aways from 11/10/2010 till 22/10/2010. Meaning, I won't be touching or looking at my blog. You people can follow me tru Twitter. =)

Ouh! Please don't miss me,family.
No comments:
Post a Comment