About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I've been opening this blog entry since 6pm and now it's 9:35pm. I don't know what to type in actually. My mind went blank and I'm started losing words and I don't know what to type in the end. The blank space are being emptied for about 3 hours and so. I either Facebook-ing, Twitter-ing or Tumbr-ing. There goes my online routine. Bored but I kind of feel happy inside. Even if friends didn't chat with me at MSN, I still feel happy in other word, I feel peace. I can do my own decent things. Haha.

People said, Facebook is getting boring and make a hu ha to delete it off but,then I still see their pathetic "what's on your mind" status. I don't find it boring but I find it interesting. I'm more interested in reading SOME "what's on your mind" status. I say some because some people just keep on updating even if they updated it almost every 1 hour. I called it pathetic. I love to read about words of wisdom. Not about love/hatred whatsoever! Plus, I love to read their silly status too. =D Some are damn cute and some are just plain lame. LOL. But I liked it.

Twitter. That's what I always do. I love to keep on track with twitter. I love and addicted to Twitter. I twitter it when I'm angry, happy, sad, overjoyed etc. You name it. Twitter can be my bestfriend but, it can't reply to what I'm saying. Unless, friends. Friends will reply to me. Sometimes, we can plan about anything on Twitter. =D I love twitter.

Tumblr. I will 'singgah' in and see beautiful pictures. I love the phrases. I love everything in tumblr. I called this, my private space where I can reblog pictures or phrases. Noone will read it but only for those who are using Tumblr can see what I reblogged.

ANW,





These are the 6 of us who are going to TNS next 2 weeks.


This Monday will be our briefing in school about TNS. UhUh. School will start pretty soon for us. Ouh dear.

OPPS! 10:13pm already. Time for my TV3! Anw, Veera and I can entertained each other's nonsense. Tired but FUN! LOL. Sorry, we are spammers of the day! Chiow! =P

I love to disturb people. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment