About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OkOk. I'm lazy like a bitch now. LOL. But seriously, I got no mood to update my blog because I just don't have any mood. Not today, maybe tomorrow? Who knows I might be LAZY again? LOL.

Anw, I found my new hobby. Actually, it's not that new but kind of old hobby. I really wanted to take a beautiful photos but I know I'm lack of skills and talent. I'm not that talented but I love to take nice pictures. Pictures of people, building, scenery etc. I just wanted to do that but, I'm not up to standard. *shurugged*

Thanks to the dad that we family have EOS 550D. Thanks to you,dad! =D









This is just the beginning. I still need lots of practices. I really do. =D

Welcome to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment