TNS was fun. I'm in my apartment by the way and the time is 2:04am already. Wawa and I had a great time playing with bubble at the bath tub (turn by turn) and then we went for a cereal session together. Now, I can't sleep but I'm sleepy as usual.
1st week of TNS was great. Lepak session after 11pm at Fazzle's and Rahman's room till 3am till the flatmate accidently lock the door from the outside. Lepaking session continue at Syakir's and Veera's apartment as well our apartment. 1st week of TNS was fun and enjoy. This week, more to project! Haya. I haven't even started to do the research thingy. So boring. Anw, I'll be back when everything is ok. Photobucket being a bitch this morning. I won't say anything about TNS cause I'll be do a lot of talking when this is over.
p/s We had sate for dinner and thanks to the malay guys who willingly ride to Changi to buy the sate for us. Getting new friends is great! =D
See you soon, Love, Linda Sanib. =D
Btw, I'm sick! =(
No comments:
Post a Comment