About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

First of all, let me make a wonderful wish for my beloved Kakak a 28th Birthday. OMG. 2 more years before the number change to 3! Greatness. :) I love you sister no matter what! I wish you well! ;)

School holiday has already started and seriously, I didn't enjoy at all. Bleargh. There's so many things to do and I hate it lah! I want to go out and have fun. Did you know that, I came to school for nothing? I don't know how to start such a simple task. My partner and I are both slacker. LOL. How? I don't know. Must chiong next week before school reopen. Ya allah! I still have my EIR portfolio to do! Damn! =/ Ahh, insyallah, I'll do over the Christmas day.

Also, I chose Infra Networking as my Elective. No modelling for me because I'm suck at this thing. Hehe. The best part was, there's no CDS for me for next Semester. Because I've met the requirement already. ;) So, what is CDS eh? LOL

Oukey, let me post some pictures for the sake of you people.















Yes! Live Laugh Love.



And on Tuesday, after so long, we finally meet! I love them and I missed them so much! Thank God, they are fine with lots of juicy stories. Let's keep it a secret ok! :)

















Sempat huh. LOL













I don't know if I want to come this Sunday for a class outing. Should I? But I wanna go night cycling lah! Haya. -.-"

Shall stop here. Will update you more. ;)

I'm not your fucking messenger,fucker! -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment