About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Term test will starts tomorrow and I think, I'm not that ready and prepare for my test. No confident at all. Goodluck to me and to all the people in TP who will sit for this year term test. I miss doing maths. I miss doing maths and I know, maths can make me smile. :)

Last week. Rahman's brother and at the same time my 2 paternal cousins were getting married on the 4th of December. It was really fun having my DSLR and enter people's house/room and took pictures of their moments. It was superly fun. Saw so many unfamiliar faces but who cares anw, I'm a photographer from Sanib's family. So, I'm in-charged of taking the moment. Priceless. :) There are so many pictures taken from my DSLR and I'm so freaking lazy to post it here,and those who have my FB, you can take a look at the pictures taken by me! Those who don't have, I will find time to post a few pictures here. :)

A sudden missed of TNS. If only there's TNS part 2, I think, I would love to apply again. Hehe. The freedom is so great that I can control my life as and when I want. Not to be rebellious but I'm ok when living with the friends. It's proven that I can be alone without my parents. I guess so. I would love to go overseas alone. I would love to be my own for a moment. I'm 21 years old but still my parents don't really understand what I want. Haiz. Should I have to be like this till I get married? No? I don't want. I still want to feel the freedom of my own. I'm not angry with the parents but, I'm wandering why. Is it because of I'm a girl? -.-

Ouh well, the friends organizing night cycling event. I just hope I can talk to my parents and ask for their permission. I just hope I can go because many of them are going and I don't want to miss the fun!

GTG. Iron man is on channel 5 right now. It reminds me of a movie date I went for the last 2 years with a jerk. LOL. :)



I hate......

No comments:

Post a Comment