About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ouh well.

This month is really tough for me despite that I enjoyed myself on the first week of month. After that, I've been falling sick and there goes my faith in myself. =/ Firstly, headache. And because of that major headache, I took a day MC and luckily nothing's wrong. Blood test for me for the very 1st time and alhamdulilah, I'm a normal. Once that, on the same week, I was down with fever. For 3 days I stayed at home. It feels so suck and I can't do any work. And that was ok. 2 days later, after having lunch over at this shop (no name mention), I'm down with stomach flu. I can't take any solid food and I vomitted in school after eating porridge. What a luck. I was so weak that I can faint. I'm not going to have my lunch over there. I got stomach flu 2 times already and it feels sucky too. =/

I thanked my friend for so-called taking care of me during my sick day. Even if I'm at home, he will asking me whether I've recover and also keep pestering me to eat medicine. Yes, I don't like medicine and even if I say no to it, I have to eat it for my own health. Thank you once again,bf. Appreciate it a lot. :)

There's so many things need to think of. Firstly, project submissions. Secondly, term test. And thirdly, about my feelings. Why ouh why. There's no answer to my feelings. I'm not going to think about it.

I'm forever alone and I know I missed a lot of chance even if it's just a joke.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment