
I miss this bunch of people. Plus Ak too. Mus also. This Thursday, gonna meet them and gonna dine in Sushi. I'm craving for sushi actually. :D So yeah.

I miss having someone in my life. You know the feeling of love. I forgot how to fall in love. I've been liking a lot of people easily but not to the extend of falling in love. Maybe because I didn't know what I wish and wants. Everything seem to be fall apart. I smile, laugh, make jokes but still I'm lonely. I need that little thing that touches my heart.But idk where it goes. Been searching for it since I'm 13? Noone understand. That's why I lie to them. Lie that i don't want any guys right now. The thing is who wants me? I always wanted someone to come "hey you, i want to get to knw u better!" No. Since I'm 13 noone will ever do that. Call me desperate but that's what I always wanted to feel. But... only god know's how I feel. :'( Noone will know this little thing but you,me and Allah.
I miss you.... <3
No comments:
Post a Comment