About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Vacation

Yesterday 2 of my friends went to KL for their vacation. How I wish I have a vacation with the family so that my term break seems to be much more fun and interesting. :( Staying here in Singapore is very boring and remind me of school work. Haiz. Ouh yeah, I must make myself busy till Monday. Cause my partner in crime is away since yesterday. No text messages from him to disturb me. Nope. Boring. I must bare with it lor. Miss him as a friend only nothing much. Hmm, idk lah or maybe... Shall not say here. *shrugged* I just hope he enjoyed his vacation and please come back in one piece friend. :)

Photobucket

I want to sit by the beach just to smell the sea breeze. It really relax my mind. Yeah man. :)

Photobucket

I don't know where I stand now. Something is holding me back and keep me hanging. Gosh, can I have the answer instead of hanging me like this? -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment