About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I don't know why suddenly I feel like this. I don't like it you see. How am I supposed to share why,what,how,when to people? I myself don't know why? Must be the PMS symtoms? Or is it me! Haiz. I want the old linda back. I want the old linda back. Seriously! I'm not going to burden people with this kind of situations. This is really killing me. I seriously hate myself for this.

I just want to laugh and have fun without thinking too much of problems. Where is my ego? Where is the old Linda. Please give her back to me. =/ I hate to see myself crying when I'm alone. The feelings is sucks. Noone will understand me but how? I can't explain it to everyone why am I'm down. Haiz. Not even the close friends.

I don't know the outcome of this. I dare not say any word because I don't want to. If I were to be alone, just let me be. I'm fine and I'm getting use to it. People come and go as and when they want, I can't force them to come back to me right? *shrugged*

Photobucket

I just want to be happy like last time. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment