Guys, please be more sensitive towards a girl can? I'm the only girl here and have some mercy please? I hate to cry infront of you guys and I don't find that kind of joke is funney for me. =/
I don't like to cry. Why would I want to waste my tears with people whom I call friends? Seriously, I'm embarrassed when tears started to roll down on my cheeks. Why can't you people understand. A joke is for me to laugh but not to cry. Why ouh why?
Do I have to be like this whenever the joke of me being the guilty one? Hope today will be the last time you make the joke like this. I hate to see me crying especially infront of my friends. -.-"
And to you, I don't seem any reason why whenever I say something, do something, you must be cold shoulder at me? If I say or do anything wrong, please be kind enough and let me knw can? I hate guessing game and you already know how much I hate it when I talk or ask ppl and then no response. Why must be me? Am I the bad one among the rest? Nah, just wandering. =/
On a lighter note, today, I'll be receiving the Director's List award and i'm so sexcited about it. Actually, not that excited. But alhamdulilah, this is my dream to achieve something from poly. :D I'm a happy kid.
Gonna sleep now. Class gonna starts at 8am meaning 515am, I'll be waking up. Urgh, hate the Qs of 168. Damn. -.-"
Too weak to be strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment