Alhamdulilah, Ramadan is here again and as usual, nothing have changed. This year Ramadan is still the same as last year. I'm lucky that all my family members are here again still breathing to celebrate this holy month of Ramadan. Alhamdulilah. Syukran. But sadly to say, my aunt. This year raya, I'm gonna miss her and i don't know how the family gonna faced it.
Last Friday was awesome. Dinner and cathing up session with the ite mates/good friends over at Breeks. I didn't know Khairi would join us after sooo long. It has been 2 years since I last heard about him. :D He's still the same and I like the way he jokes around with people. He's really a funney guy lah. :P I want more of this please. Iftar and raya outing, planned out already. Insyaallah we all can make it. :D I'm excited.
I wonder if I've made a big mistake. I wonder why can't we be the same again? If I make a mistake, I'm sorry. If I didn't, I think it's the best for me to stay on like this. Noone get hurts and everything will be like last time. If the distance we are facing is for our own good, I guess, this is our destination. I'm back to normal self already but if somthing ticks me off, I'll get angry and ended up crying. Thanks for the memories which I believed won't repeat and won't last long. I know this is sucks but life have to move on anw. We are not what we used to be. That's all. Not going to be sad in this kind of situation anymore. Basically, I always like to a wrong person. *shrug*
Projects are driving me insane. There are 3 projects all together and this week is the demo week for EWA. Next week will be ASP.net and the rest of a time will be cracking head with MDAD project. My life is getting high on codes which I will never understand. Seriously. I just hope, God will let me go tru this with an open heart and mind. I just don't want to breakdown cause I want to cry and once I'm settle with my projects. Insyallah. Help me God.
I'm gonna change my appearance slowly. From my tops to bottoms to my tudung. I did not change because of people but because I wanted to change for myself. Noone can change me but myself. Noone can comment about my outfit but the close ones. I'm gonna change for my own good. :)
Magrib's over and Welcome to the month of Ramadan. It's sad that I can't fast tomorrow. =/ But I believe in Qadak and Qadar. Allah....
No comments:
Post a Comment