About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Raya or not Raya

Alhamdulilah. We've been fasting for 21 days already and it's a week to hari raya. Seriously, I don't feel excited because 3rd day of raya is my one and only exam. How to study and be excited like that eh? Somemore, I've yet to demo my MDAD project. I don't know, why must I always be in the same group with high standard people. *shrug* I'm happy that it is going to be over soon but urgh, tomorrow I must come to school for my demo. Boring or what. -.-"

My GPA going to drop soon because of this fucked up projects. All 3 projects are codings and why the fuck I take this line sia? I'm seriously in the wrong course and there's no point regretting it. Grr. Codings and codings only genius can do but majority of us, will never understand that. Screwed.I'm so demoralizing. =/

Photobucket

Photobucket

And that's Khairi and Artchap! Ouh my god. From 4 to 7 members. I'm so happy. Old friends are found. :D Iftaring with them.

Before that, been coming home late and iftaring in school almost everyday due to projects. I'm gonna miss that moment where all non-muslims friends ate dinner with us! The moment was incredible! :P

Haya. Gonna sleep now. I wish I can go Malacca with my friends this coming September. I really need it! Booo.

No comments:

Post a Comment