I don't know, but today is the worst day ever. A couple of friends just langgar my wire today. I just cannot take it anymore. When I planned out something which is not belong to me, I seriously wanna help that people. I always helped people but in return, I got shit than anything else. Everything is my fault because that's what I always get. To think, that I'm ngade ngade towards you is such a huge mistakes. I don't have the time in the world to ngade ngade with you by getting pissed off with you. I got my own reasons of why I get angry with you.
1. You asked for a help. To plan out study outing at SIM. You said, please and I helped you by spreading the plan.
2. You blamed me for letting you stay the whole night just to wait for my update with regards of holiday. I don't ask you to wait. I said wait only but not wait until e whole night.
3. You said, anything when I asked you whether you come today or not. So I assume you are not sick!
4. You asked me qns like as if you are really coming for the study grp but no, when I asked you again, you said "ntah, lum tau pergi ke tak" I assume that you really don't care and that's why I'm angry at you,ass. Which part of the sms you said you are sick? NO.
5. After I tweeted about you and getting pissed of, then you msged me that you are having headache. After I GET ANGRY. So, when I'm angry you just have to msg me like that? Easy huh for you.
6. You asked me whether I'm still angry at you or not, I explained why i'm angry and what you said, "if i'm sick, i let you know what. Nvm." Easy right. You talked like as if I'm at fault. Thanks.
7. I forgive you but still I feel that I'm the one who is at fault. No thank you for planning the study grp. No nothing, just putting me in a blame state. -.-"
8. Thank you, I just hope you get well soon. Thank you for making me angry and like as if I'm at fault. Ape ape kau ckp/buat semua orng sokong kau bulat2, but krng suke nk demoralised aku. Penghinaan tentang aku pun, aku selalu diam. Kau hina aku mcm aku nie tak laku pun, aku diam. Memang, aku nie slow, tak laku, gatal, tak berhati perut..All the negativity, kau campak kat aku bulat2. Aku tetap berdiam diri. Thanks eh. Thanks.
I just hope you're happy for giving me such problem. I helped you,sincerely without asking you to pay me back. -.-"
I'll take the blame....
No comments:
Post a Comment