About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2nd Family?

My raya this year is kind of messy. My family and I will be out jalan raya this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. What do you expect? The brother rent the car kind of late and have to push forward to this Friday. Bad move. Really bad move. *shakehead* Anywoos, I can't wait for jalan raya with the ite peeps this Sunday even if it's halfway for me. I really wanted to jalan raya with them why, it's been 2 years since I last jalan raya with them, cause of the guys undergoing NS. Now, ord oh! :D

Yesterday dinner date was really awesome. Enough said. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am really glad to have them as my friends. 4 years and still counting. I just hope the friendship will last long. :D Amin, insyaallah.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It's zikry's first raya and it's my first time wearing pink. I feel so lady-like. Hehe. More pictres to come after next week. ;)

It's confirmed that the friendship gonna sink soon. Maybe not now but after a year. It's sad thing when friends become strangers. *shrug* However, life has to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment