About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Change?

I've to let go of someone who I can't even have. Sad but life have to move on. =/

I've decided that I'm no longer liking him. It's impossible to like him now cause, we can't even be close friends. We can't do that. How sad life is right. Hmmmm. We no longer hang out, no longer texting with each other, no longerrr etc....... And that's why, I shut myself up from people except for my ite peeps. I'm much comfortable having them around. I can laugh and make jokes with. Simply, they are the best.. <3

I don't know what to say anymore... Speechlesss.

No comments:

Post a Comment