About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, September 19, 2011

This holiday gonna be different. I don't want to get emotionally attached to anyone because I just don't want to get hurt anymore by the same person. It's partly my fault of not being able to control my anger and also to control my emotions whenever there's a fight going on. I used to think, he will be my bestfriend one day but no, he can't even accept me of who I am as a friend.

Have you ever dream of someone who will come to you as your bestfriend and ended up becomin your real bf? Yes. I do. Always do. But to have a bestfriend is too late already cause everyone came from a different background which include, they have a group of friends already. Finding bestfriend now is really too late. And I just can't have a close guy friend. Because we will end up like this. Malay said, pergi ke haluan masing masing. *shrug*

At some point I'm losing track. I don't how to be in the situation where you have to handle this feelings all by yourself. Only God knows how I feel. Sometimes, I wish I can really listen to what others think about me in their head. Guess,I have to get used to this kind of situation then. Haiz.

Photobucket


It's always them who makes me smile. They are the first group of people who will tolerate with my attitude and behaviour. Who will tolerate except for them?

Photobucket


Even I don't really like to share my personal stories to her but she can read me. When I'm sad she will know even if she won't ask. Thanks mom, for the love you gave it to me. :)

Photobucket


These are from my mom's side. Just look at us. We're all grown up and of course there's a new member joining our clan. However, to my late aunty, Allahyarham Rokiah Aziz, you're missed. Al-fateha for her.

Photobucket


I'm trying to be strong now. I feel much more peaceful than before. I smile a lot these days and thanks to someone for making me smile every single day/night. Maybe our problems is not the same but the company that we shared are really much appreciated. :) Thank you.

I think,I know what I really want now....

No comments:

Post a Comment