God has been listening to my prayers. Thanks Allah. I'm enjoying my life right now. I am happy and on top of that I'm contented with my life right now. With my good friends around and him, I'm blessed to have them. :D But, I'm still scared that one day everything gonna change just because of me. I know myself well and all I can say now, I want to change to become a better person. I've made a mistake before and no one adores it. I'm just scared always scared. I simply don't have faith in myself. But I'm strong enough to move on. Just step by step and I'm gonna be ok. Insyaallah.
I used to be very rough to the people whom I closed but for once I tot they will somehow find the soft spot of me cause at the end of the day, I'm still a girl with a fragile heart. I cried easily and I get mad easily too. I don't blame them, I blame myself for being like this. But for once, there's a soul who actually know me inside rather than judge me from the outside. For once, I felt much appreciated. :)
Things change for a reason. I change for a reason. It's because not because of someone else but because, the reason is you. Because you enlighten me with your nonsense. You bring back my smile when I forgot how to smile back then. Smiling to myself is a new thing now cause when I smile, I'll think about you. It's you, who I've been searching for and I leave it to God for the rest....

Time to heal. Time to decide.....
No comments:
Post a Comment