About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, October 2, 2011



Somehow this song got something to do with me. Hmmm. The lyrics are so meaningful to me. This part has something to do with me in my not so current situations.

"Airmata bertamu tidak kenal erti jemu, menemani hatiku tak mengira ruang waktu. Mengapa dari dulu, tak kau katakan padaku, kehadiranku ini menyusahkan."

So, you get it. I get it cause I know the meaning very very well.

But now, there's someone who have already returning my smile and yes, I am very very happy. I appreciate that and I just we continue and be like this all the time. :) I just love the company and the nonsense. Hehe.

Ok, won't let everything out. All I know is, last semester's holiday was great. But lucky to say that, this semester's holiday is the BEST. I want more of it and and and I don't want this holiday to end pleaseeee?

No comments:

Post a Comment