About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

After a year and 23 months of using my E72, I've finally decided to change to a new phone. Welcoming Galaxy S2 white chick. Hehe. In love with the phone although it cost me a bomb but I don't care as long as I know that  I'm gonna use it for a long run. :) Ouh yes, upgraded my plan with SmartSurf 100 and recontract it as a student plan. How can I not happy? :) So now, my bf and I have the same phone and let's regard it as a couple phone maybe? It's easier since we can WhatsApping with each other instead of texting using the normal sms which will cause him a bomb also. :) 

I just don't know what to blog about as my eyes now are getting heavier and heavier. I am so sleepy why? Because I didn't sleep after subuh till now. All thanks to my S2 for keeping me company and kept myself busy customizing the apps and changing of themes etc. 

Just so you know, I don't give a damn if you don't like my attitude. I don't give a damn if you want to make faces at me or talk behind my back. I don't give a damn about everything. If you can't take my joke, you can just die of boredom cause you don't have life. Lain kali, takmo ckp orng nie suke merajuk lah, cari pasal lah. Kan terkene ngn batang hidung sendiri. -.-" Whatever it is, I'm not Linda who you used to know. *winks*


No comments:

Post a Comment