About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Untitled part...

This week was so so hectic that I have to vent my anger on twitter just to get my job done. How pathetic can this be. Judging finally over. If you know what is judging well, it's for my major project and we have to demo infront of 2 lecturers. My partner, Veera and I were so so scared to demo because we just don't know how to explain the coding part to them.  But so far so good, we didn't know that they can joke around with us while trying to explain our website to them. Haha. I just hope that we get a good marks because this Major project consists of 12 CU. I really need to pull up my grades this semester. Really. I have to maintain it at GPA of  3!

Some people doesn't know the word, "working as a team". When the project requires you to work as a team, I expect to work it as a team. If you can't do the hard part well at least complete the simple part. But both the hard part and the simple part you can't even do, I think, it's better if I complete everything by myself. Seriously. Don't tell me you are tired if you did not put in enough effort to complete a simple task. I can't simply tell you what to do because I am not your leader. I am not someone who loves to order people for his/her part. I expect you to tell me what you can do, but nothing. I heard nothing. And when I explode, that's the time you want to start to do everything. Seriously, this is not the attitude I'm looking for in a group. I'm tired of chasing people who can't do and expect everything gonna be "serve" right on your "plate". Don't be a fool because I am not like that anymore. I will explode and call me anything because I seriously want to pull up my GPA.  Yes, I am gonna be selfish from now on wards. Just can't be bothered if you have any activities outside school. I have my social life too but this is how you organised your work. Just use some brains to get everything fix, please.

It's hard to contact the boyfriend now. All I can do now is to wait for him to get back home, and text me. I don't want to say anything about what has happened to his phone. All I can do now is to be patience. Patience is a virtue, they say. No matter how hard life is, no matter how cruel life is, I have to be very patience. Money is not an issue now, it's "I don't have money" is an issue for both of us. I don't need any luxury in relationship. All I need is the loves, the concern from him towards me. That's all I can ask for. Luxury, maybe not now, I can earn my own luxury when I have my own money. In relationship, it is not about YOU, ME. It's about US. Put aside the ego and everything gonna be so so fine. I'm not good in this but I've learnt a lot ever since I'm in a relationship with the dearest. He thought me a lot of things and all I can say is Alhamdulilah. :') I just hope and pray that our relationship will be going on as smooth as this. Amin.

I end my blog with,





I wanna run away baby, you're the one I need tonight, no promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms here tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment