Sometimes, in order to achieve something, you got to put in effort. Because when you achieve it eventually, you will feel the satisfaction. This effort here is not about cheating but you really studied for it. I don't know how others can really study on the day the test day itself. Maybe their memories are super fast which can absorb a lot of formulas and some theory stuffs.
For me, what I'll always do is to stay quiet and be prepare for the test. When people asked me question, I'll answer based on what I've learn. I just can't handle last minutes discussion or last minute information into my head. That will be such a disaster. I'll get confuse and I can go blank straightaway. That's why, I wonder how, these people can study at a very last minute. Hmm.
This week is the term test week and all the best to all my fellow classmates. This will be our very last term test and after that exams and after that graduation day. We have been together for 3 years and there's always ups and downs. Like and hatred. Me become more more and vulgar. 3 years, since Oct 2009 till now... we must chiong for this and let's leave all those people who will be stuck in school for how many years/months, I don't want to know. As long as I know, I'm out from school. :D
Anways, I'll be leaving SG again for a vacation from Friday till Tuesday. I'll be leaving him all alone. I'll be single again for only 5 days and I wish, I can find a replacement.... NOT. Hahaha. Of course no. He will be having his silat competiton this weekend and all I can do is to pray that he can qualify to the final round. :) Amin insyaallah. While me, having family bonding together. It's been years since we last have a short vacation. The last time we went for this short holiday when I was 16 years old. Just pray for me that I'll leave and come back to SG safely.
Sometimes, I just feel, I just want to get out of here for good. I just want to migrate. I just want to spend my time with the nature....but I know I can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment