About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, July 23, 2012

Ciri ciri bakal suami

I have a dream: to have someone to hold me once we have already signed the legal paper. A husband.

It all started last year where I whispered in my heart saying, I want someone who can guide me along to the right path. Who can be my savior when I'm in trouble. I want someone who can be an imam for my family. Yes, I do believe in this statement my mom always said to me, "Perempuan yang baik2 adalah untuk lelaki yang baik2" I strongly believe that. My dream is to find someone who can hold my hand to Jannah. All I want is a husband who treat the wife right and accepting my family like how he accepted me to be his wife. He marry me not because of having the loves time on the bed but also to protect me. I want a husband who only care for his family but nothing else. I want a husband who are willing to share his bad news to me even if it is after working hours. I want him to advise me when I'm in wrong. Correct my mistake. Most importantly, he must have is fixing skills. Repair anything faulty things at home without even asking for help. :) And I want my husband to azan on our newborn child's ears. That's the most touching part ever. I want my baby to hear his dad's voice first thing when he come out from my womb. :')

It's just my dream and I want to live with someone who can actually will put my smile on my face even if I'm stress with work/kids/households chore etc. I want to respect him as my husband. And in my dream, I can see you. Holding our child while you azan him. Please make my dream come true dear god. Amin..... <3

So surprised to see that on my phone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment