Today is the day where I feel extremely tired and sleepy and moody. All I want is some kind of peace and calm in me. There's no smile at all on my face. I know that if I'm tired, I will get cranky. I mean really cranky. So I expect people to either watch out whatever they gonna say or do or they will get from me. After yesterday, I am trying to calm down myself and whatever happened yesterday, we really talk things out and I believed it's over already. But then today, I'm too exhausted and this person tick me off and I explode.
Is it hard to show some respect to people who are elder than you? Is it hard to just say it nicely and politely? I've been hearing the same kind of words and directions not once but so many times and I have to keep quiet because I know, I must give in. But today, you went over your limits and treated me like I'm one of your students. I'm not your students and whatever you did to your student, please don't bring it back to home. Because I find it, you are not treating your family, your siblings right. Again, today, I tried to enjoy my own time, it's just on your bed and you shouted at me like that. I can be nice, like how I used to, I can keep quiet like how I used to, but not tonight. You picked the wrong date to be rude to me. Don't you realized, I've been tolerating your nonsense every time and you still don't learn about it? Don't you noticed my face? Don't you know what will happen to you if I started to get mad? No, you don't and tonight I've shown you that. I hope you like how I shouted straight to your face and how I threw your things away. I hope you like it.
Yeah, throw anything that you find and make faces at me. I don't care. Once a rude person always a rude person. Your attitude need to be change and I know, mom dad will never care about you being rude to me. That's why you can continue and treat me like your small kid. Continue that way and I will treat you the same thing. I've been tolerating, giving in and sometimes, keeping quiet for the longest time and yet you still haven't realize that. Am I a bad sister to you or is it because I'm still schooling and you have already working and you show the least respect at me?
I am truly upset and after I shouted at you, I can feel that my blood rise up and my heart is in pain now. No sorry. No nothing. Because you know that you always right and I'm always the wrong one. :'(
Nie baru pinjam katil, da kene tengking mcm aku nie adik2 dier. Belum lagi ade rumah sendiri. Nak datang agaknye kene halau jugak....... :'( :'( :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment