Happy new year to all people! Nope, I didn't party at all. I did my countdown nah, I don't even countdown. Haha. Well anyway, may this 2013 will be a good year for all of you including mine too. Amin.
I don't believe in resolution because I know for myself that when I set resolutions it won't achieved like that. Because it just turn out like that. But if I want something (mostly a last minute thing), I will try my best to achieve it. For now, I really need to pass my TP. 2 more months to go and now, I'm still stuck with stage 3. I need to rush and get this done and over it before I think of another thing. That's not resolution but that's my goal. Just like how I wanted to get a job by the end of 2012. Alhamdulilah. :)
Not only that, I have achieved a lot of things during my poly days. :) I've graduated and this year May 2013 will be my Graduation Ceremony. Like finally. But the thing is I am so gonna be lazy because the duration from the unofficial graduation and the official graduation is so damn long. Like basi already. But no matter what, I can't wait to wear that robe and get my certificate. I miss all my classmates. The jokes and everything. & only graduation ceremony will "reunite" us back. Hopefully all of us will come for the graduation day this May. :)
I don't want to get high for 2013. I'm still new in working industry and I don't know if I should take up part time degree or not. I don't know if I can handle this new job or not. Well, not going to think about that for now. Now, it's time to focus on my new job and I hope I can handle it. Insyaallah. :))
Oklah, for now that's all. I will update more when I'm not busy alright. Busy lah sangat. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment