About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Love Love

Hello. It has been awhile since I talk about my current affair. My love. Alhamdulilah, we both are happy like any other couple only that this feelings are getting stronger and we really really miss each other quite often. He's busy with school work while me busy with my work. But other than that, we are very very happy together.

Last Sunday, we went to Chinese Garden for a self-photoshoot using my family's DSLR. It was my dream to take multiples of shots for fun. All in all, we had fun walking under the rain and promoting my green umbrella here and there in the pictures.

Shall not rant or brag about it, pictures time now! :D















Thank you Mr Boyfriend for the date and the fun we had together. You are awesome and I love you you and only you. :')

Till then, we meet again. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment