Luckily, I've changed my mind about this grand wedding ceremony. Now, I understand, not everything that we dream of or we want, we will get it for real. I was blinded by this and didn't realized that I am actually dreaming of something I couldn't afford. No, I am not regret to be born like this. After all this years, I realized, nothing comes cheap. And so, I have decided to have a simple wedding. A simple yet happy wedding for me and my future husband. He may not propose to me yet, but I am sure, one day, he will. Insyaallah.
It is easy to get married but people in this generation make it difficult. They spend and waste their money for an event which is lasted for only 2 days. Imagine, 2 days, the current price is estimated about 30K Singapore dollars. 30K. You "ikat perut" and save money for years, and thrashed the money just like that for 2 days event. 30K for individual side. To some, it is easy to get 30K because of the backgrounds. They are born to be happy, stylish, wealthy. Unlike some and for example in this case, me, are born in an average family background. From young, I didn't have any luxury to taste what is wealthy. I was thought to be thrifty, to spend wisely and to save money when I wanted something badly. The word save is nothing for me. It is in my dictionary forever.
I rather make my wedding as simple as possible. What I want is to be legal with someone I love. I don't care about other parties, what I care is me. In few weeks time, I'm turning 24 years old. While other people are busy preparing for their wedding, here I am, still waiting for the right time to come. I am not going to rush things off just because of my age.While other people are getting engaged, here I am still wanna have fun and work my ass off for this. Insyaallah, I will wait. :)
We already have a plan in mind. A simple yet grand wedding ceremony for us. Initially, I wanted to have a video for our wedding, but I shall cut that idea out and just take a professional photographer instead. While other people wanna do individual side, we wanna make into one and will only invite those who are closes to us. Afterall, I am the 3rd child and I'm not that popular, unlike my sister and brother. Trust me, being in my position, people doesn't careless about me. So these are the only plan that we have so far. For now, I am focusing more about buying a house. I should try and apply it once the BTO at CCK area has already open.
Kita yang merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan. Insyaallah. Semoga, perancangan kita ini lancar semuanye. Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment