About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, November 10, 2013

24th; 7eleven

First and foremost, I would like to wish myself, Happy 24th Birthday to me. 7eleven is my date of birth and I am proud to "own" the date. Hehe.

My birthday celebrations kind of simple this year but very meaningful to me. I don't have to invite everyone to my party as I don't even like it. I don't need to organize a birthday dinner for myself because I like it low. Humble and when you realized, you are getting older, all this things are not important anymore. :) Thank you to those who are putting effort in making the birthday surprise a success because I didn't expect any birthday celebration for me. But thank you! :)

Advance. 

My colleagues were so sweet on the 6th of November. They planned a birthday surprise for me when they know I'm on PM shift on that day. They lied to me saying that there's leftover food at one of the department and asked me to come down and when I came down, tada...I saw 2 balloons with number "2" & "4" on it and it's floating. A helium balloon. A beautiful messages from them and I had 2 lovely but very big Toblerone and Smarties. I am a happy kid! :)





There you go, we coincidentally, wore navy blue on that day. :) Thank you so much ladies. 

7th of November. 

2 days off starting on my birthday. Not really celebrate because mom was busy babysit the nephew and niece while adik is busy doing her assignments that need to be submitted on the next day while the rest are working as usual. So, I've decided to go for my revision and since I got my pay on the same day, I've decided to shop a few tops and bottoms and bought myself a pretty shoe from Charles & Keith. :) And wait, who was with me to accompany me? Of course my dear boyfriend. He said, he don't have a heart to see me wandering alone on my birthday and so he decided to accompany me to shop. Thank you Khai! <3 nbsp="" p="">

Many people doesn't know me except for a few. I am not a heavy shopper but when I shop, I will shop like a guy. Meaning, when I find nice and cheap clothes, I don't want to delay and just buy it even if it's a last piece. I hate shopping and I hate to walk from one shop to another just to find a similar type of clothes with same pricing. Don't you guys think it's tiring and waste a lot of a time? Haha. 

Anw, my loots on that day....


I love the shoe the most. :) So when, I reached home, mom said, the dad will be buying satay for dinner and so, we had satay, rojak char kuay and chicken morrocon for me! Yeay! :) 


Lovely cupcakes from sister-in-law. Delifrance cupcake not up to standard tho. 

Yeap, that's all for my birthday on my actual day. Shopping and spend time with boyfriend and family for dinner. :)

Belated. 8th November.

It's a birthday date for me with the boyfriend. Surprises after surprises after surprises. Well, let's take a chill pill alright. 

Met boyfriend and we had late lunch over at Fika. Yeay, Finally get my feet at that place. Been longing to go there but always had no money. That place is kind of pricey you know. So, I only ordered the sweddish meat ball while him, I forget what is it. 



It's delicious and yup very filling. Me like! :D 

So, we gotta rushed since bf bought 2 tixs of Thor! So happy get to watch the blondie like finally! :) The funny part was Loki becoming the captain america! Haha. It was a great movie but I still need to watch it with subtitle. :) 

Ouh yes, boyfriend surprised me with POLAROID instamax mini camera! I am so excited and really surprised by that! I can't stop smiling to myself. Thank you so much love for being so sweet! :)


And yes, it's in blue color hor! :)

And so, bf decided to take a cab to somewhere and he blindfolded me like a retard. I gave him a lot of complains during the journey. Another surprised. When I took off the blind fold, I saw, my ite mates shouting, surprise! :)) I am so shocked that all my favourite clique were there. I was in tears already until, they said that there's still another surprise for me and when I heard my name been called out, I turned around and, IT'S JULIA!!!!! OMG, I hugged her tight and cried full of joy. Damn, this girl has been MIA for almost 4 years already. That's long, very long. I can't believe Sabby managed to find her back. That is very sweet of her. :') 


I've been talking about her a lot. I missed her okay. A friend who I can speak like minah to her. Though we are not minah lah. A friend who I can maki maki at her. HAHA. I hope, she will stay in touch with us and please dont' go missing will you? :) Thank you all for making my night filled with happiness. :)


I love the gifts. I love the moments. You are like my family to me! :)


And...


to Khai, thank you for being such a sweetheart. Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me. I love you and you know that. :) Sorry if I'm being such a nuisance on that day. Thank you for making me happy. Thank you for loving me. I wanna celebrate my birthday every year with you... insyaallah. Amin. :) <3 p="">

Being 24 meaning, I need to be wise and mature in everything I do. Doesn't mean I need to act like one. I don't like to be all serious because serious will make you look even older. Hehe. Come join me and stay happy. I had the best birthday celebration ever. I'm still young at heart. ;)

Till I see you, 7th November in more coming years. Insyaallah. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment