About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014

Hey there, it's 2nd week of 2014 already and I'm sorry again for not updating my blog. Been so lazy to write down all my thoughts down here. As usual, there's no resolution for 2014 because for me it's just a waste of a time. I will never fulfill it. Let's recap what I have achieved for the year 2013. :)

2013 was a great year for me. Maintaining my job post for a year and I've been assigned to permanent with an increase of my salary. Alhamdulilah. When I said, increase, it means it increased. I can't thank enough and I am so happy to be part of my company. Well, I don't know for how long I will stay but I'm sure it won't be that long.

The biggest achievement I've made  was when I passed my TP! I've been failing my TP for 2 times and I almost gave up on driving. I don't how to feel after that. It's like a dream come true. Alhamdulilah. Up until now, I still cannot believe that I passed my TP and obtaining a driving license. :) Thank you to my family and boyfriend for endless motivation and support.

Come 2014, I received a good news too. BTO. The Q number is 40 and we are glad to get that Q number. Only my parents and his parents know about our little plan here. I hope we can get a good unit, good block, good view for our home in the future. Insyallah. :) Nothing makes me happier when I get to know about this. Excited yes, but I am not going to expect anything more for this. Just wait for February to come for our appointment. This is an adult issue.

I am not going to expect anything for 2014. We may plan out something good but only Allah will permits it. If it's a good thing, let it run smoothly. If not, give us ways. Alternatives to achieve our dreams. My future seems to be cloudy now. I need more assurance. I need to see something coming up. But I know, I need to be extra patience with the negative thoughts by some people. It is not easy doing this alone. It is not easy to be in this situation. Everyone wants to have a good life. But not all opportunities come like this. It may sound stupid to some but I am sure we gonna make this through. All I need to now is to pray, have faith in him and support him from behind. Insyallah, we can. :)

People talk. People criticized but they are not in our shoes. The more we delayed, the more sinner I get. The more sinner my parents get. It's not difficult to understand a simple rule. Get married fast or regret later. That's it. Money, hantaran, cultures are just barriers which will delay the marriage. I hope they (my family) will understand about this and will give  endless support to me and the future husband. Amin.

Till then... Happy new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment