About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm officially doing nothing at home. Still waiting for my final pay to come before I can buy things which are necessary for me. What's not important,I'll hold on first. I still need to buy pencil case,note books,calculator,notes and etc. So much to shop,so little time.

Currently,I'm reading a novel called When Rainbows Ends by Cecelia Ahern. It was a nice story about best friends keeping in touch since their teenagers life.



And I love the picture above.

And,I miss my friends.
And,I miss my family.
And,I miss myself.
And,I miss my ex boyfriend. NOT! Not for every seconds,minutes,hours,days. I would rather die than missing him. -_-

I shall stop before I bore you people with my crapness shit. I'll see you my friends preety soon.

P/S: I don't know when this 'war' should end.
Patience is what I need now even,I can't.
Even,I know,this is such a small mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment