About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, October 12, 2009

Jalan Raya with the girlfriends last Saturday and I thought that was pretty awesome with no guys walking infront and left the girls behind. All the guys in my class had to serve their NS and that makes our raya outing with no guys at all. We understand. But,the girls still had fun especially when one of us cracked a joke and laughed like in those years. Boy,I had never laughed like that since monthsss ago. Thank you for making this raya outing a good one,gfs.

First stop,Julia's house.





I love the black flowers at Julia's house. It suits my baju kurung lor. ;)









Sabby with her trademark tongue-pose!



AK was blocking me! LOL.



What a happy kid! =)



This is what Sabby's meant by pose like datin! Just look at her. LOL. Datin Sab!



It's Red and Black and White. =)



On the way to AK's house. A moment in the bus! I still can't forget how Sabby and I actually invented something for all the mat motor which made us laugh non-stop. I miss these laugh.



Datin Sab and Julia love to pose.







On the way to my house!! =)





Unfortunately,Ak has to leave us early.





And then 3.. On the way to Sabby's crib and that's the last house. We just chilled at her house while watching the MTV. We can't stop critising the music videos and then laugh at it. Ouh boy,we were so high that night and decided to went home by cab since the legs were damn aching with blister on it. Reached home at 1030pm.

Well,yesterday,went out with brother to buy foods for the family and as he drove along the Alexandra Road, we managed to find a beautiful spot which is located at the Kepple Bay. Mind you, we had to U-turn for 2 times before we actually get there. All thanks to adek! I would like you people to enjoy looking at the pictures.



Err,abang,while driving muke maintain Ok. LOL.



The start of a beautiful place. I love the sky!!

















I was amazed by the GOD's creations. We should go there,friends. =)

Alright. I am so nervous for this coming Thursday. It's an orientation day for me and for my new classmates. I am going to get through this and over it. Good luck to me!!



Plus,I don't know when can I shop with my conditions like this? Pfft! Go away rashes. You really itch me!!! -_-

And,I felt so relieved that everything was over...

No comments:

Post a Comment