About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Things at home haven't yet solved. It's getting worst and worst and I hate it so much. I don't feel like I'm living at home anymore. There's no peace and all I can say is that,I feel so fucked up! No one would understand this feeling of mine. So,who's fault is it anyway? I don't know. =( There's no point for me to cry because it's so not worth it. Thanks siblings for being there for the both of us. I think,it's just a waste of my time caring about them. *Sigh*

On a lighter note,yesterday marked my last day of work. To my surprised, they get me Bonia bag and I didn't expect them to share money and gave me such bag. Thank you so much for the bag and also the card. =)



[The bag is inside the bag]

And,thank you to my friend for accompany me having dinner after my work at 9 yesterday. It was a last minute plan and seriously,I need a friend to chill out and to calm my mind. I just don't feel like going back home early. Because,I know,no one will smile at me and ask how's your last day of work,question. So,I reached home at 1030pm instead of 0930pm. If,I have a gut,I would like to stay much more longer at LJS. Nobody cares,what.

I want to be a HAPPY KID living with a HAPPY FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment