And so,yesterday we had a mini advanced Valentine's Day celebration. Ouh wait a minute,what you guys thinking? No I'm not celebrating it as a lovers but as a friendship. This is what we did yesterday. We had our exchanging gifts session at an empty LT. The girls and the guy had their own plan and this is the first time we plan without the guys. We just cover ourselves and pretend that we did not know anything. While the guys,hmm,they are not good in keeping secrets. We girls knew what they were up to,but we just keep quiet. Hehe.

The presents from the guys.
We 3 girls were damn shocked when the guys suddenly changed plan. We were so much suprised when they gave us the presents for each girl while we girls really follow what they had planned earlier. Thanks so much guys for the presents. Appreciate it very much. =)
After they gave us all the presents, we girls gave the 2 guys 1 rose each. Lily choose to give the 2 roses to Kenneth and Rahman while Wawa gave the roses to Fazzle and Umamah. And of course,I chose to give the rose to Veera and Alfa. (Only my classmates know why. LOL!) And we forced them to hold the rose to the next class and our plan is to let other people in the school look at them. LOL. But,the guys are damn supporting enough to hold the rose. Good job guys. =)

I don't know if this is a plan or not but coincidently, the guys wore black yesterday. LOL.

This presents are for the guys. We purposely buy the same wrapper for the guys to choose. HEHE.

The girls with the presents. It's a LOT!! ;)
And so,it's time for us to open what's inside the wrapper. We had a hard time to open the presents as the guys were like using a lot of scotchtape.





And that's the presents that we get. =) We get a rose also.
Once the guys picked their presents which they did not know who's the giver,it's time for them to see what's inside the red wrapper. ;)

Kenneth gets the shades from me with such a mushy message from me. LOL.

Fazzle got a mug from Wawa.

Rahman gets a coin bank from Wawa also and hope he likes it. A treausrer must good in saving money yaw. =)

Veera gets eyepack from LILY with a spiderman. LOL.

Alfa gets a boxer in the box. LOL. Also from Lily. =) The design is kind of cool huh? HAHHA.

And last but not least,Uma. He got a cap from me. I just hope you like the cap. LOL.

The guys with thier own pressie. HEHE. =)


We got care bear and one card from Fazzle. =) Wawa one is in pink,lily is in orange and mine is in blue. Because of my headphones,he bought me with the music note infront of the tummy. Hehe. The content of the card is damn interesting. LOL. It's morphin time!


This 2 gifts were from Uma. He suprised us with hacks which I thought true but he gave us the toys instead. The toy has it's own story inside it and it's shows our own character. LOL. Mine is CJ7. Uma knows why. LOL!

This is from Alfa and I got the blue frame. You guys know my favourite colour sia and how nice of you putting the photo of all the guys in our group inside the frame. =)

The mug is from Kenneth. Don't plan to use it as I know,the design will be gone after a few wash. =)

The chocolate is from Veera and the rose is from Rahman. I know the guys been waiting for us to open up the chocolate. LOL. But hey,no way! =)

Lily's presents. All bright colours and she also include the stress-ball also. Haha.

Wawa's presents. All pink in colour. She's a pink lover. =)

And that's my presents. All blue in colour. My number one favourite colour. =)
So after school had our lunch while the guys went off for prayers. Lily received a msg from one of them and asking if we want to watch movie. While the rest went off with their own plans,Lily,Fazzle,Uma and I head to GV Tamp to watch ToothFairy. Thanks faz for the movie ticket. =) Lily wanted to watch My Name Is Khan starring Shah Rukh Khan but I don't want and we even debate with each other. LOL. Girls and their fussyness. ToothFairy was damn hilarious movie. Nice to watch. =) Two thumbs up for Dwayne Jackson aka the ROCK. Still cannot imagine how he wore the tutu. LOL.
My body still aching from the evening jog at bedok reservoir after school. Thanks for the workout,but I don't need it. I can't imagine myself in a big body. NO way. Hehe. Trainer of the day was Alfa. THANKS EH,for so-called torturing us. Haha. Ok,I don't want to laugh my stomach's aching. =/
Thanks boyfriends for the presents. This is my advanced Valentine's Day suprises. No new boyfriend no new date. Just a new friendship which grows closer and closer each day. =)

I dressed up to impress nobody but myself. And and the JOK still stuck with me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment