About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's like finally all projects have already hand in and yes,it's over! I can feel one burden down and 2 more to go which is the examinations in 2 weeks time. Next week is our study break which means no need to come to school. =) BUT,we need to casue of the self-revision.

Anw,Monday,which is 2 days ago according to my clock 1200am, we had our Webdd presentation day and everyone in my class were damn smart and elegance. The guys with smart pants and ties,the girls with blazer and heels. It was a best moment for our class to look good. (Since we,engineering students always wear so simple)



That's my class. Very huge IFC class. =)



The class with Dr Shen,our teacher for Webdd.



FlunkPonk group members. Rahman,Umamah,Linda and Audi. =)



The DJ Maniac crew. Fazzle,Kenneth,Alfa and Lily.



MegaWave group. Melvin,Gavin,Wawa and Veera.


I'm just happy everything was over. The webpage and the slides were working properly and thanks again to my group member for being such a co-operative groupmate. Like I promised to you people,you will get something from me. =)

After presentation, the whole class was damn chaotic as they were like taking their turn to take picture with one another. =) Thanks to my camera lah hor. Lily should brought her camera sia.







The guys and Dr Shen.



The girls and Dr Shen.



My close clique in the class.



Umamah.



Fazzle.



James Chew.



Audi.



Veera and Alfa.



Kenneth.



Rahman.



Wawa.





I'm lucky to have chaotic classmates with them. We get bonded damn easily and I like. =) So,as of today,after the presentation,we're back to ourself. Slippers with t-shirt for them and me,faded jeans and my backpack. LOL.

What's for Valentines? Suprises on Valentines awaits me. Hehe. I'm so excited for Valentines. Getting a new date? Getting a new bf? HAHAHA. You name it,cause I won't let you knw. BOO. =)

Soon to be 1 year of single life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment