About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy with the past year maths paper at school since Wednesday. The head can crack anytime soon. Just hope I can do very well for my exams this time round.

Anw,on Wednesday,my crazy friend of mine,Lily wanted to watch My Name Is Khan badly and she dragged us along and she even treated us the tix. Thank you Ms for the expensive movie tix. This is my first time watching a hindustan at the movie and I swear this movie is not like any other hindie's movie. Starring my favourite hero,Shah Rukh Khan and heroine Kajol. This story is about a husband fulfilling his promise for his wife after she lost her own son because of issue of September 11. Since Khan is a muslim name and all the american thought that all muslim caused the September 11 to happen. It's a sad sad story and I wonder why I didn't cry. LOL. I almost did but I control my tears cause Shah Rukh Khan is not dead. Hehe. It's a long 3 hours movie and out of 10 I give 9 popcorn. It's worth movie to watch. =) FYI,we watched at 11am and once we watched that,off we switched into study mode.



My Name Is Khan. And I'm Not A Terrorist.


Redbull made my head go crazy. I got a free Redbull from school and all I get is not an energy but a bad headache which can make me faint anytime. I know I'm strong enough to so-called tahan my headache. In the bus I sleep,waiting for the bus to come I sleep. I slept early on that day and my 2 sisters commented that, I slept early for the very first time. LOL. No more Redbull.

OMG. I'm in love with this song from GLEE. Hehe. This is the Glee cast version and the lyrics is so powerful can? Not only me but Nurdin also addicted to Glee too. See,I got partner already to sing and dance along. LOL. Like real. :P

Btw,I just pity a friend of mine who's juggling between work,sports and study. I just hope he can concentrate more on studies cause I know it's not easy to juggle. I know he's smart guy and he's willing to learn even if he's tired. I just hope he can do well in his studies esp our very first main exams in year 1. I can help not only him but to others also. By helping the others,I can feel the satisfaction in myself.

So,goodluck to all my friends for Monday and Thursday paper. Aim higher! =) Like spiderman said,"Up Up and AWAY!" =)



I bust the windows out your car,
and no it didn't mend a broken heart,
I'll probably have these Ugly scars,
but right now I don't care about that part.-Bust Your Windows-Glee Cast version-

No comments:

Post a Comment