About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Today is the 6th of Ramadan meaning we have been fasting for 6 days. Alhamdulilah. And today, we had our final demonstrations of our OOP project and because of this, I did not sleep until sahur just now. I get to sleep for 2 freaking hours and off to school just now. I swear, my eyes are like expanding and it's hard for me to blink. I shall get my early sleep tonight. So we are left with exams and my exams will be on 6th September and 13th September. Before and during Hari Raya. Fuh.

I haven't even start my revision yet due to all the projects. Now, we are damn free to start early revision. So, friends, let's start our revision aite even if you are already in a holiday mood. =) Wishing you, my classmates all the best for your exams.

Yes. Facebook is getting boring. I'm tired of seeing the same old people updating their status. They got a lot of ideas eh for this kind of thing? Hmm. I rather look at their pictures rather than their status. Some are totally, boringg~.

Ouh yeah, before I forgot, I got a pair of shades from my lovely peeps. Thank You. Even,if it's kind of late for me to post here. Hehe. I lovin it very the much. Thank you thank you. Love you guys many many. <3





Ok, now what? I'm bored. Alright, I shall sign out now. I'll update this when the perfect moment come and of course with pictures. =)

Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment