About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today is the start of terawih. I decided to go after so long I never go. A lot of people and it's kind of peaceful when berjemaah. Insyaallah,I'll try and go everyday in the month of Ramadan. =) Ramadan, here we meet again and I'm so excited to be near with HIM. Alhamdulilah. I just hope, I can meet Ramadan till Syawal come. Insyaallah. =)

Anw, meet my beloved Fantastic Four last Friday and we had an early dinner over at Pizza Hut at Harbour Front. It was such a nice dinner and we had a great talk and pinched each other while waiting for the pizza to come. That's Arm's favourite. Mr Pinchy. Hehe. =) Before that, sorry Sabby for stealing your photo. Credits to Sabby-Darling.





Sibling <3





All the 4 of us, have the same smile. =)



That's Kay-Rockett. Youngest in the group. =)



That's Arm! Love to pinch us! =)



That's Sabby! Cheerful and loves Tokio Hotel! =)



That's me. When come to eat, I'll always keep quiet. When they asked me,why I keep quiet? I'll answer,I'm enjoying the foods. LOL.


The most important part was,Arm steaalled 20M from us. That's the funny part and I love playing Monopoly Deal with them! Heheh. =)

Saturday,was great too. Sent the peeps off for their KL trip and I just sent them at Kranji only since it's nearer to my house. Hehe. With their big bags,they all excited to go. Still,they hope that I can go along with them but unfortunately, my mom love me more lah. Hehe. She,doesn't want me to get injured. That's moms job right? Hehe.







All ready to go.


While they were away, I'm with lappy doing nothing but youtube. I din't get out of my house since,I'm dead tired and I din't get to see the fireworks yesterday because I hate crowds and of course I don't like to squeeze into the train. Yikes for me. So, I spent hours on lappy and I ignored NDP. Hehe. This year,I'm not that patriotic lah. And to my suprise, dad like so eager to watch fireworks and he have to go alone with his Phantom. Emo eh dad? LOL.

Ok,dokie, time to watch youtube. =)

Let's welcome Ramadan with clear mind and heart. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment