About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I was literally doing nothing when I login to my Photobucket and saw these photos. Pictures from my 'O' Level days till now. Let me show you this. =)



2006.



2007.



2007 still, with a bunch of ITE friends year 1 cohort. =)



2008.



2008 with my ITE friends. As you can see, the group getting lesser.



2009. This is where, I suggested the family to wear BLACK! Only, I know the reason why.



2009,with my year 2 classmates. LOL. This is when all the guys went to NS.


What's gonna be for raya in 2010? We'll just see in few more weeks. Insyallah. =)

When the time have come, we will all gonna leave this earth one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment