About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Raya is just around the corner. I haven't buy my baju kurung, I haven't buy my heels/pumps or whatever the name is, I haven't buy my clutch and I haven't even tidy up my room. Dangs! Ouh yeah, I need a new wallet too because, my current wallet is very very bulky now. Urgh. I'm dead. Exams in 4 days time and I'm so not prepared. Sungguh! I just hate the fact that, I'm sitting 2 papers in one day. How could they do this to us. It's bloody not fair. I cannot juggle my brain. I cannot switch my brain memory to another module in a row. How could you. TSK TSK!

It's 12am according to my clock and mom and adek's still busy baking kueh muih but me, I feel like not helping them at all. Shoot. I wanted to, but then I just cannot. Last year, I didn't help mom and adek baking was because, I'm working at that point of a time. This year, because of the exams. Sorry mom, adek. I will help you guys in household chores but not baking. =)

I just can't wait for exams to be over so that I can jalan raya with my classmates. Ok,speaking of jalan raya, I don't want this plan to be screw up. I sense something is not right coming in our way. Just my stupid feeling only. I want this to go on smoothly with my classmates. People who I know and talked to. Not because I don't like other people coming to my crib but that's my rule since secondary school. I lied to my friends before saying that, I'm not at home when they called me and saying that, they wanna come and when I asked who? They said, all the 3 classes. I was like OMG! Haha. I don't know them better don't come to my house. PERIOD. =)) I don't like my secondary school people that well. *angel smile*

Ok, enough of hari raya. Time to hit the book and mugging! See you and I'll update you about the iftar alright. Bye bye.

I wanna forget about you. Nomore N. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment