About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let me just post some raya pictures with the family. I realised that as I grown up, lesser people will be in the photo. Unlike during my younger days as a kids. We convoyed and went to all houses but now, it become lesser.

Thanks to Paman for breaking up the family tie with us and esp to my mom. You are the one who at fault and because we can't help you, you ignore her and for 4 freaking years, you have ignored mom without asking her condition and you don't have any heart to come to our house. Hate my mom all you want, because my siblings and some relatives of mine hate you very much. I promised myself not to approach you when I bump into you. Test me because I'm her stubborn daughter! -.- I may be rude to my mom and I may hurt her, but I still don't like and despise people who make my mom upset. She may look happy, but I know, deep inside her heart, she still hope that one day you will come to our house. Our door still open for you,jerk! -.-

This apply to my dad. I know,sometimes I make him angry or whatsoever, but I still want my dad to know that, I still want to protect him from any idiots who think lowly of my dad. My dad is the 3rd child and the rest of his siblings are acting like a jerk and like a bitch. They are a bunch of pretenders and liars. They will act nice infront and behind my dad's back, they will bitched about us. Test me, because I'm his stubborn and ego daughter! -.- I hate them.

How I wish I have nice relatives. =( Think about it, I'm sad and I have no choice but to blog this shit. -.- All thanks to Paman beside my mom and aunties,uncles beside my dad.

Shit always happened but there's always a happy moments with my family. =)

Our theme colour is GREEN! =)



My family! *<3*



My siblings! *<3*



My precious parents! *<3*


Proceed on with the 3rd day raya!













I'm from a cool family! Just look at my dad and my bro! =)









My dad! LOL. ;)


Last Saturday.



It's green and pink day! =D





Say HI to my new ring. LOL.





The HULK!



The PPG?! LOL


Sunday babey! =)





That's all my family raya outing. Full of fun and bonding with them. Short and simple and sweet like ME but I'm not short! LOL. There's more pictures but I can only show this. I'm sorry. I also lazy o upload raya pictures on FB because it's so typical of FB users to upload raya pictures. =)

Raya with friends yesterday and it was ubber fun. I'll post and will only upload the only raya pictures on FB. Maybe private it maybe not. ;)

Ouhkey dokie. Time to say goodbye. See you with more raya pictures with the polymates once I get the pictrues from Miss Lily. =)

I'll burn you alive if you burn my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment