About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I spend my raya with family and probably with friends. I sometimes wish that I could really celebrate with someone. But again, I celebrated as a single woman for the past 2 years. I don't mind but every people have their own wish right? Hmm~

For the past few days, my family and I just stayed at home waiting for relatives to come. But until now, no one's coming. *shrugged* I don't understand some people from my dad's side. I just don't understand them. Sometimes, I hate them for being so nosy. I just regret of why they become like this. Chish. =/

I karaoke-ed today till I don't have any energy to sing. This is what happened when you and your mom at home doing nothing and feels bored the whole day. But, twas fun really fun. I can sing alone while my mom in her room either watching the TV or vice versa. What about tomorrow? I got no plan but I want to stay at home with my adek and my mom. Staying home till Saturday,Sunday and Tuesday. =)

I watched Lagenda Budak Setan yesterday and I cried for this movie. I cried and when I listen to the song, I still cried. I don't know but somehow, this movie have really made a great impact on me. I don't usually cried for sad movie but for this, I did. In this movie, Kasyah's dressing and his appearance really reminds me of someone I notice from far. Anw, Lagenda Budak Setan is a very awesome movie. I don't mind watching it again tho. =)



I just hope tomorrow is not raining because my friends here are going cycling. I don't want to be that bad wishing that it will be gonna rain or what. Hehe. Have fun fellow friends. I'm going to stay at home and watch TV the whole day. =)

Anw, my hands are very itch to buy another rings from Diva and bangles from Talisman. I'm going to get another ring for sure. ;)

I just hope I won't cry each time I'm about to sleep. It really hurts my eyes and my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment